Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2004

It's Thursday today

School's going to re-open in a weeks time and I'm idling away at home everyday, except for attending tuition lessons and going out for activities. I must spend my time wisely else I'd not have such freedom after the holidays as my O lvls gets nearer. I'm just worried about how I'd jumpstart myself into the "school and study" mode after resting for a month.
As a Laker fan, I'm still sad about their loss yesterday. I'm still wondering why the Lakers would lose to the very, very underrated Pistons. Perhaps teamwork outcasts individualism. With Kobe's departure, it's unthinkable to see such as successful Laker team with 3 championships in 5 years disband and reform a team with new players and a new manager.

OK, enough of recollecting sad memories. There're two great Euro 2004 matches tonight! England will take on the Swiss @ 12midnight and France look to get another win when they play against Croatia @ 2:35am SGT. I think that France will make it to the next round undefeated and reach the Finals to face probably Italy or England.
My predictions:
England 2 - 1 Switzerland
France 3 - 0 Croatia

Have fun guys! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home