Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Halfway through the O Levels

It has finally reached the halfway mark of the O levels, with the language papers, and paper 1 of the Mathematics paper over and done with.
Comments? The Social Studies paper is quite tough, especially the source-based questions. I think I'm not good at answering source-based questions, thats why I don't take History :D
The Maths papers were alright, made quite a number of careless mistakes which may eventually cost me a grade. But what's done is done, no point regretting.
For Chinese, I think I'll get a B3 again. I didn't drill hard on the Chinese vocabulary, thus I only got 2 out of 5 vocabulary questions correct. Thats 6 marks gone. I'll lose marks in the zhao ju, and comprehesion sections too.

There're still the 3 science papers to go, plus paper 2 of E and A Maths... There's still a long way to go...*looking at the countdown timer above*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home