Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, June 21, 2004

...a week to go...

Well, it's just a week left before school reopens, and all the stress, homework and exams start again. It's Monday today and didnt really get much going on. I spent 3 freaking hours working on this blog and got nothing outta it. My creativity is really hitting the WALL! I just can't get the right colours to match and just can't design the right template, it all just sucks for me.
I've kinda completed all my homework except for some math worksheets and drawing of graphs which are really boring to do. My parents are out on a holiday and it's kinda quiet at home.
I watched 'Speed' on Chan5 just now, it was downright exciting! Keanu Reeves starred in the movie and was the hero of course. Bad guys always end up dead and the good guys rejoice, heh.
I thinking of dropping this weblog stuff, I give up in designing the graphics and stuff, I'm so so bad at it. OK, enough of me ranting about how bad I am. I'm gona sleep now after staying up till 3am watching the Formula 1 US GP. Bye~
***
Euro 2004
England vs Croatia
France vs Switzerland
Both @ 2:35am, one on Chan21 other on Chan22.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home