Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, September 24, 2004

Prelims finally over!

Wow, after 2 weeks of hardwork, the prelims is finally over, at last!
There was English, Chinese, EMaths, AMaths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography and the propaganda subject: Social Studies. I've been waiting for this day for so long, and I'm sure my classmates feel the same too. It's like finally being able to let out a relieve.

And now...
Well, I think I should not let my hair down so soon. The major and most important O Levels exams have yet to come. The prelims has definitely prepared us for the O's, but I think it gives students the wrong impression that their fully-prepared for the O levels. For me, I think I'm far from prepared. I think that the prelims has given me the opportunity to realise what I really don't know, and then give me the chance to revise them in detail later on.

Anyway...
Today's Chemistry practical exam will go downhill. I answered the Qualitative Analysis (QA) questions wrongly. Instead of Zinc, I put as Lead. Instead of Copper, I put as Iron. Many people made mistakes too, I think only the students in the upper echelon of the class were able to answer them all correctly.
No point regretting the mistakes though, since the papers are already handed up and done with. What's done is undone... Welcome to the real world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home