Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

NJCians = muggers?

Does the above equation hold?

My friend once said "The building is grey, the uniform is grey, it is as dull as NJC students". Today a few of my classmates have already started studying, yes studying!, for their subjects in JC. It's only the 2nd day into the study week, and they've started mugging.

I just want to have some fun for the first 3 months, so I'll definitely not be as hardworking as those who have started -revising for A levels- Duh!

Class ended at around 2pm, and I went to the rifle range to try out the air rifle. I hope to get into the air rifle CCA, but I'm a total beginner at this sport. I've not handled an air rifle in my life before, it was my first time. Well, so logically my shots went haywire during my try-out session. I'll probably go again tomorrow. I then came home and was pretty worn out.

There's still my Maths and Chemistry assignments issued by the JC, to do. It's only 2nd day of studying, and there's homework... Other JCs like SRJC only have sample lectures and not even tutorials yet!

In the evening, I went for a jog at the stadium nearby my house. I went for 10 rounds and was totally exhausted after that. I've got to train hard for pull-ups too. I used to be able to do about 5, now I can only do 2 times!

I'm still pondering whether to stay on in njc or not, I'm really not sure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home