Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Bad exp lunching @ pizza hut - not the staff, the customers

I was having lunch with my mum and bro at Toa Payoh's pizza hut today. It was about 1pm and there were not many people. There was a mother who was eating lunch with her child, who was about 3-4 years old. She was screaming almost screeching, so loudly at her top of her voice for throughout the time. Luckily, the they was about to finish their food already, and left before my serving came. I admit I was pretty angry already.

To add to my already angry mood, there were a group of 6 CHIJ girls, probably from CHIJ Toa Payoh opposite eating too. They were talking and behaving so rowdily, a total disgrace to their school. They were talking so loudly that I could hear their voices from opposite the restaurant. In addition to that, they were making fun of a customer with her children infront of them. She was fine with the teasing though - fortunately for the boisterous CHIJ girls.

This incident just adds to my very bad impression of students from CHIJ. There was also another incident involving students from CHIJ TK, making fun of artistes performing on stage during an art performance at the Esplanade. An audience was so angry that he scolded the girls with vulgarities - imagine the gentleman's anger caused by the girls. I'm sure the gentleman had tolerated the immature and childish acts of those Secondary school girls for a long time that he suddenly exploded.

Well, I'm not shooting down all CHIJ students but just pointing out the few, or many, black sheep.
The service at Pizza Hut's good though, fast serving and polite.
But, thanks to the girls for spoiling our lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home