Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2004

Boring...

Time on PC: 3:10pm
Feeling: tired and bored
Doing: Browsing through some websites and preparing for opening of sch term
Listening: Linkin Park
Want: NDP tix!

First thing in the morning, I woke up to the news of France's shock exit from the Euro Cup! I can't believe that France who's unbeaten since the qualifying stage, was beaten by newcomers Greece - It's as unbelivable as the NBA Finals, nothing is predictable. Who knows Greece might end up the European Champs?

I'm extremely bored now, no computer games to play - sick of nba live 2004. I'm wondering how would the 2nd semester of my Sec4 life be, hectic? stress? fun? exciting? I do hope it will leave me with memorable experiences...

For all 4/9 students passing by, here's the schedule for Monday: PE, Chem, Bio, Geog, Phy, EM, EM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home