Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Finally the weekend...

Never have I been looking forward so much to the weekends. It just shows how tiring and exhausting JC life can be for new comers. Celebrations, the weekends are finally here.

This morning I went to play basketball with my secondary school classmates and had a great time. Ever since JC started, I've not had time to play basketball or meet up with my friends. Fortunately for me, the implementaton of the five-day work week has given me time to meet up with friends and relax during Saturdays and Sundays. I hope teachers do not spoil it by giving us more homework...

I went to collect the Edusave scholarship this afternoon. I met several primary school mates. It gave me the opportunity of exchange handphone numbers and catch up with them. However, I find the ceremony very lengthy and dry. Probably the organisers could split up the 1000 award winners into two or three groups so as the time of ceremonies could be cut short.

And yeah! There're two soccer matches which I look forward to this weekend. Today its Liverpool vs Man Utd. It'll probably feature Liverpool's latest Spanish signing Fernando Morientes. And tomorrow, Singapore vs Indonesia in the 2nd leg of the Tiger Cup Finals. I hope that Singapore, having the 3-1 scoreline advantage from the 1st leg, will finally clinch the Tiger Cup title!

Good luck Singapore!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home