Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, June 28, 2004

First day of the new sch term~

Wow, today has been a great day! First, I get to wake up at 7am instead of the usual 5:45am. Second, I get to take my own sweet time to enjoy breakfast instead of the usual rush hour. Third, the weather's great - very cooling.
This is probably the best start to a schooling day, too bad it's going to be a one-in-a-schoollife-time thing. I'd rather school starts at 8:30am and then end at 3pm or so.

It's definitely great to be back in school again. I stepped into the school compound, greeted by the atmosphere and friends. When I reached the class, there were already so many other mates inside.
After that, it was PE. It was crap, played the stupid floorball game - I'd rather play badminton or basketball, or even go for a jog.
It was all back to normal lessons after that, nothing worthy to be noted of. It was recess later on. Well, it's the same food and drinks again - cooked food with a packet of drink. It was more lessons after that...

Finally it was the end of regular time, went back home and did my usual stuffs. :)
---
Euro 2004 again! :D
The Czechs THRASHED Denmark 3-0! All hail to Milan Baros' two magnificent goals! I guess Liverpool will finally have a priced possesion after this Euro Tourny.

There has also been speculations that Wayne Rooney will be transferred to Man Utd for £20 million and van Nisterooy to Real Madrid for a hefty £50 million! We'll definitely be looking forward to seeing these trades done and watch the new teams in action.

Here's the fixtures for the Euro 2004:
1st July 2.35am - Portugal vs Netherlands
2nd July 2.35am - Greece vs Czech Republic
5th July 2.35am - Finals
Above dates and timings are GMT +8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home