Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Holiday tomorrow!

Hurray, tomorrow is a holiday. I can finally take time off from school. This week has been a rather fast-paced one, with lecturers rushing through syllabus (even though its only the start of the year) and me waking up early every morning to catch the MRT or bus. Time really flies and I've already spent 3 weeks in JC. I begin to get used to the pace of life in JC and not become so tired as easily as before.

Today we went for the route familiarisation run for the NJ road run next Friday, during the PE lesson. It was quite tiring for me, I definitely need more training... After that were lessons as usual and this afternoon was very warm and stuffy. Everyone got restless already even though we still had 3 periods to go.
After lessons, I attended the inter-CT maths competition. I attended a similar one when I was in secondary school, and coincidentally it was organised by NJC too. The questions were tough, not sure how I'll do in this test.

Yeah, it's the start of the 3 day weekend tomorrow! Enjoy everyone! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home