Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Finally have the time,,,

I finally have the time to update the blog after 2 weeks. I actually booked out last Saturday afternoon, but I had to settle so much logistics that I was too tired and didn't bother to update the blog.

I booked out at 12noon today, everyone suddenly went into a high mood today after 1 week of non-stop PT and marching. Many of the trainees were asking themselves 'Why am I posted here?!', this is how tough NDU BMT is. It is during BMT when the selection of divers starts. We sleep for at most 4 hours every day, and it is continual activities day in day out - running in Smart 4, swimming with coveralls and doing pushups everyday. We probably clock about 200 pushups daily. The instructors say by the end of BMT, you'll be immune to pushups and can do 100 of them continuously with ease.
Trainees in Tekong say certain companies are trained by ex-Commandos, but here in NDU, we're trained by naval divers, people who have gone through the scary Hell week. I've been able to handle the first two weeks thus far, the third week awaits me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home