Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, April 02, 2007

Clubbing and movies

I went clubbing at Zouk last Friday. It was my first time and it was a great experience. The music was too loud to have any conversation though, so we just drank and danced. Everywhere you looked, there'd be pretty girls in sight, haha. Even my friends who don't usually dress nicely, dressed to look great that day. There were also other groups of NYJCians there, I think from S5B and some other classes. This girl from S5B came over to join our group for a while, and I think she was really pretty. But didn't get the chance to talk much, we could barely hear each other... Argh. We left at around 3am, Kelvin and I shared a cab home.

During the past week, I've watched two really great movies, both of which are based on real-life stories - Pursuit of Happyness and Freedom Writers. Freedom Writers made many people in the audience cry, it was the second movie that made me sob after I Not Stupid Too. I'd probably watch it again if I get the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home