Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Today at school... and euro 2004

Today's PE lesson at school was fun, Mr Chia caught the Euro fever and let us play soccer during PE. I've seldom or never played team soccer before, I only watch it on TV and curl in some freekicks at times . Anyhow, it was great fun and it ended up with a tied score, how I wished we could play longer if not for mrs kwok taking up 10mins of the period writing homework (blerh).

Mrs Haugen was absent and we had 2 free periods. Although I had the Amath homework to complete, I was not in the mood to do it - probably the class was too noisy, I wasnt able to concentrate, heh. Talking of maths, it's surprising that there weren't any Mr Lee's period. We had his period daily last semester, must be the change in time-table...

The assembly talk was like the amaths lesson today - lots of content but boring.

I'd be having my chinese o levels exam soon, it's listening compre this saturday and oral next wednesday - wish me luck!
---
It's Holland vs Portugal tomorrow morning! I do hope the Holland team wins. There arent many talents in the Portugal team and they dont deserve to get to the Finals!

Also, tomorrow the Czechs will take on the Greeks. I believe the Czechs will win this match as their team performance is at its peak during this entire tournament - they have yet to lose a match!

Go Czech! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home