Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Monday blues...

It's Monday again tomorrow and the hectic school life resumes... I'm still upset over the cancellation of tomorrow's PE lesson as I love PE - or rather playing soccer - alot! I do hope we still get to have PE on Wednesday.
 
Anyway, I went jogging just now and met my pri-school classmate. I was surprised to see him there as I have never seen him at the stadium before. He's studying in Chinese High and is so fit (he could do 7 pullups) It's amazing how people's fate can be poles apart - I am struggling in a neighbourhood school while he's doing so well at one of the top schools in Singapore. I heard that he got straight As in Sec3 and did not have to take the final year exams (wow!) I wish my school had such a system too, to motivate students to study harder.
 
I've got to sign off now, have a good week ahead. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home