Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Exhausted, totally...

Woah, I officially declare Tuesday as my most tiring day of the week. With double periods of Mrs Kwok's lessons, and school ending at almost 4:30pm, it'll be a miracle if I'm still energetic. I've also got tuition class till 7:30pm and then I can finally head back home for dinner and rest. It'd be worse if there were to be lots of homework - luckily not today.

Anyway, recalling the biology lesson I had in school today, it was the most active and outrages bio lesson I've had so far. Mrs Chu was teaching sexual reproduction in mammals and of course nothing would be complete w/o words from Xavier, lol. He asked what was a "dildo" and everyone in the class was like "huh?". Mrs Chu passed it off saying it was sort of a taboo to have a sex toy in Asia, but is common and accepted in the western culture (this explains why singapore has a low birth-rate - too much stress and no pleasure, heh)

Luckily Mrs Chu could see that everyone was tired after the theory lecture and let us off early - she wanted to have practical lessons on flowers after that! I strolled to the usual backgate bus stop with xavier, xin xiang and wenhui and took a short nap in the bus, i appreciate their company alot.

Finally Tuesday is over and I can take some rest already. Bye guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home