Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, July 09, 2004

It's Friday again!

It's finally the end of another school week! I'm feeling good about it as my chinese tuition classes have finally ended and my weekend timeslots are almost free.

It has been another usual day in school today except for the physics lesson. We played with circuits during the physics practical today, it was fun! The circuit board was like a lego piece where you plug in "pieces" of wires, lightbulbs, resistors, switches etc, etc. After that practical lesson I was so tired, my eyes were on the verge of closing...

After school, Xavier, Xin Xiang and Wen Hui wanted to go watch Spiderman 2. I already watched it on Youth Day so I did not go with them, else I'd be the one left out =\ Xavier also wanted to buy the 'Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix'. Borders is offering it at S$15 only, down from the original ~$41 price. I wasn't too keen on buying it although it was a grab - it would be collecting dust after I read it, so I gave it a miss.

I think I'll go play basketball tomorrow, probably with Weishun. I'll sign off now, see you all soon!
---
5 songs that I recommend:
I Believe by Fantasia (Great!)
Jet - Hold On
Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park
Numb by Linkin Park
Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional (Spiderman 2 Soundtrack)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home