Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

O lvl Chinese oral experience

This is the first time I'm taking an O Level Oral examination. Of course, the experience will be new to me. Well, it is scary. It sort of has three stages:

In holding area (cool) ==> preparation (cold!) ==> enter classroom (hot and shaky)

After the end of the oral, its a huge relieve, like after your team has won the basketball championship or after a maths test. wooah.

Today is 7/7/2004, and the oral conversation topics were "Westerners are beginning to learn and speak chinese. What are your opinions?" and "Should teenages help do household chores?" The topics seem easy but I just couldnt squeeze more ideas outta my head.

Anyway, the exam is over - whats done is undone. I'll just have to hope for the best when the results are out in August.

Today has been another weary day for me, I'm dead beat after reaching home.
And hey, its the start of the COPA America 2004 Cup! Reminder, do NOT bet on a Brazil win cause its a year for all underdogs to win! LOL :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home