Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, July 16, 2004

Wet, wet, wet

Weather: Bright and Sunny
Listening to: Jet - Look What You've Done
Doing: Practising some math questions for tml's test
Recalling: My wet journey back home...
 

 
It was raining very heavily when I was on my way home. I was with Xin Xiang, Wen Hui, Limin and Hong Chuan and had to share umbrallas since we only had 3 of them - not enough for 5 of us. It was pretty fun walking in the rain, heh. My pants and shirt was drenched and luckily my bus came just when I reached the bus stop, else I'd have to bear with the wet clothes. The others went a different way.

It's finally Friday and this does not mark the end of the school week. I still have to return to school tomorrow for a math test. I wonder if I still can handle the test after not taking one for almost 2 months, but I really hope I am able to do so - cause I have to.
Sorry for not being able to update my blog regularly, school's really busy and when I've time to use the computer, I'd be very tired. School has really changed since this semester started. Teachers are gearing us up for the upcoming major examination and I can feel the increase amount of school/homework and class tests (at least two of it every week) as compared to the previous half of the year. Luckily I still have time in the evening to watch some TV and play a couple of Euro/NBA games on computer....
 
Our class's school creed has been "launched", and it really sounds great. Han Quan's voice is amazing and Hemma's piano scores blends in perfectly. I hope we'd win the creed competition.
Anyway, I've designed a Math e-Noticeboard for an inter-class competition - Mr Lee has been bugging me to complete - and its here (click to open). I find it very blend and kind of kiddy, but Mr Lee accepted it. (Hope I'd win this competition too!) Please give me comments on how to improve and what to add to make the webpage better looking and more content-filled.
 
Alright, I'll have to sign off now. I hope you all have a great weekend ahead. :)
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home