Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, July 01, 2004

Very busy week ahead

The opening week of the 2nd semester has been surprisingly busy for everyone. In school, NDP, SYF and Band practices go on everyday since school re-opened. Tuesday had been the most tiring day for me, school ended at 4pm and then I rushed for tuition class at 5pm. I came home at around 8pm and was totally exhausted...

But this isnt the end for me, there's still a very busy week ahead of me. I've got the Chinese O levels listen compre exam on Saturday and have to head to the stadium to support the band and m&d performances. I think it'll end at around 9-10pm, woah.
Unknowningly, it is Thursday today, 4 days have sneaked pass me while I was busy. It's Friday tomorrow and I hope it'll be a good ending to my school week.

Also in class, we've been teasing Hong Chuan about his new haircut. He has nicknames related to all the sports under the sun - Tiger Woods, Wayne Rooney (below), Bouma (below), David James, Andy Roddick. And also the franchise of Neo's: NeoPrint, NeoPets, NeoPlant (new! lol). And I think also Suzy! Haha.


Wilfred Bouma - Similar hairstyle and face expression as Hong Chuan
Pic from Soccernet.com


Wayne Rooney - I think Hong Chuan is most alike Rooney, don't you think so? lol
Pic from Rooneypictures.com

Quote of the day:
In Chinese: You Ren Si Le Ke Shi Ta Hai Huo Zhe, You Ren Huo Zhe Ke Shi Ta Yi Jing Si Le

2 Comments:

  • Harlow Stella here! Ur chinese proverb the "Ze" should be "Zhe".. Becareful of your pronounciation oh! Jia you for ur upcoming oral!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:28 PM  

  • Xiao Mei Mei Bu Yao Ku, Kor Kor Gei Ni Gum KuKu~ hehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home