Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, July 02, 2004

Darkhorses darken the sports world...

Darkhorses...
picture source: dhorse.com

Darkhorses never fail to impress the world with their ability to shine in major tournaments.

First it was the NBA with the darkhose Pistons sweeping the star-studded LA Lakers team. Now it is time for the darkhorses to steal the limelight in soccer. Underdogs and least favoured team Greece made it to the Finals to face the host Portugal! Isn't that amazing? A team which has never impress anyone in international matches has made it to one of the most prestigious tournament finals.
It is the same situation in tennis too. The William sisters used to dominate the world of tennis but it isn't the same currently. But for Formula 1, I've nothing to say about Michael Schumacher's complete dominance over the sport - rather I'm a great Schumi supporter! hehe :D

Back to school talk. It's my O levels Chinese listening compre and oral coming up. I really want to make the last push before it's too late. The only hope to push up my grade depends on my performance during LC and oral. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home