Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, August 27, 2004

Finally Friday...

Doing: Practising A-Maths sums
Music jukebox playing: Smash - Talk To Me
Feeling: exhausted, eyes almost closing

Wow, its Friday again, time flies!
The prelims is just a week away, with my social studies paper starting it off. I'm now struggling to stay awake to practise some add-maths sums in preparation for tomorrow's mock exam.

I just returned from Comex 2004 @ Suntec. Even though its Friday, the crowd was still huge. I can't believe how I'll be able to squeeze past the crowd if I were to go on Saturday or Sunday. As usual, the Comex 2004 is nothing but a high-tech pasar malam (night market). There were only computer hardware going off at discounted prices, unlike IT Shows in Taiwan and United States where the latest IT gadgets and newest software are showcased. There's alot to be changed or improved upon Singapore's IT exhibition if the tourism board wants to attract more tourists to attend IT trade fairs here.

On September 3rd, it'll be exactly 1 month away from my O levels. It's pretty nerve-wrecking whenever I think about it. This exam bodes the future for all Sec4 students in Singapore. You pass it, you'll have a bright future. You do badly, your future is gone. =\ That's the reality in Singapore... Sad to say, a person's education means everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home