Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

The "Singapore Song"

This is the edited version of "Count on me, Singapore". It is very funny especially if you know how the song goes. LOL!

WE ARE CHIN KANG KOR


There was a time when people said that bus fares won't increase ......
but it did
There was a time when people think that CPF contributions won't decrease
.....
but it did
We build a nation with nothing free
Reaching out together, for all your money .....

This is my country, this is my flat
Is there any future, or is this a lie...
What happen to my family,
what happen to my friends...
We're Chin Kang Kor, Chin Kang Kor

Singapore, our homeland, it's here that we're conned...
All of us united, one people struggling on...
We worked so hard together, what have we achieve...
Singapore forever, a nation with price increase...

COUNT MONEY SINGAPORE

You and me, our jobs to part
Stand together, crying our hearts
We're going to show the world what retrenchment can be
We can achieve, we can achieve

There is something in the Toto booth that we can strike for...
We were told of 4D dreams that we could try for...

There's a spirit in the air
It's a retrenchment feeling we all share...
We're going to put a bigger stake for you and me
Hope to win, hope to win...

Count money, Singapore
Count wrongly and you'll lose even more
Count on me to give my savings and more
Count money, Singapore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home