Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, August 20, 2004

Nervousness

I took my O'Lvls English oral examination today. Fortunately, it turned out fine for me. It's just that I could not elaborate much on the points as I was probably too nervous to think on the spot. It was after the exam that I began to come up with points, it was already too late though - it's already over!

The exam was conducted in the hall and all candidates were in there. The air-conditioner was chilling the hall and wrecking up everyone's nerves. When it was finally my turn, I tried my best to walk upfront confidently and steadily. There were two examiners, one female and the other male. Everyone said that the male examiner looked like Zidane as he had a partially bald head, haha. He wasn't fierce-looking though as he even smiled during the conversation segmant.

The passage and picture was about students doing science experiments. There were two conversation topics, one about whether I've done a research before, and the other on my opinion about Mixed and Single-sex schools. They even asked me what my favourite subject is.

Anyhow, it's a relieve that both my Chinese and English oral exams are over. Now I've got to concentrate on my written exams which will be in November. My prelim exam will also be held in a couple of weeks time. Really tense period for me as I do hope I'll do well in the exams so as not to put my 4-year efforts down the drain.

Wish me luck! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home