Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, August 16, 2004

Reflections for the day

It's Monday again and as usual, it's school.

Well, we got news that 4/9 will be up against 5/2 during the next captain's ball competition. I wonder how the draw was done and it's definitely a bad one. It's like Singapore versus Malaysia in a soccer match and only the performance of the teams on the day itself will prevail the winner.
5/2 has many tall and fast guys like Jason Dilip and Zahir. I'm not sure if Xin Xiang can do his magic once again. Zahir can jump higher than XX and will probably be able to block Xavier, so no one really knows which class will win. But I do know that whoever wins this match will definitely emerge as champions of the tournament since the other teams remaining 4/7 and 4/5 are not as good. May the best team wins!

We got lucky today and managed to escape the English S-Cube program. I'm not really in favour of it too, and so do the other pupils. We have done so many comprehension and composition passages and the teacher does not even mark it. I think the teacher would not even know should anyone pass up a blank script. Thanks to Serene that we could leave early.

Ian Thorpe and Michael Phelps will be competing the Olympics swimming Finals tomorrow morning. I'm in favour of Phelps as he is young and talented. His body is hot too, really muscular!
It has been quite a tiring day for me though, I'll sign off here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home