Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A level results release

The 2005 A-Level results were released this afternoon. The ex-JC2 students got back their results while I got back my Chinese AO results. I attained a B4 for it. I'm not really satisfied as I was aiming for at least a B3. Only 3 people from my class got a distinction though, and they were the expected few. According to stats, only 27.8% of the cohort scored an A or B grade, my B4 grade is the lowest grade in that band... :(

In my opinion, NYJC's A-level results were lousy as well. Only a pathetic 7.2% of the cohort managed to get a A or B in GP. That's less than 70 out of 880 students! From the moment I entered NYJC, I've been doubtful about its GP course. And it's true, NYJC's GP sucks.
The top student of NYJC scored 8 distinctions, and about 50 students attained 3 or more distinctions. How I wish I were in NJC, the atmosphere would be even more inspiring, with probably a whole LT of people scoring 3 or more distinctions. But the scene at the NYJC hall was inspiring enough for me, and probably every J2 there. I certainly hope to be one of the top students in NYJC! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home