Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day, a day when lovers celebrate their love for each other. Unfortunately for me, I do not have a valentine to celebrate this special day with. But anyway, it was still a fun day for me.

I was back to school today after being sick since Saturday. I had a really bad sore throat and had to visit the doctor a second time to get a stronger anti-biotic. I feel much better now. After joining to class lineup for assembly, Alicia walked towards me and passed me my first valentine's day gift. I was quite surprised but very happy. Later on during lecture, Doreen gave out candies to all of us, it was very sweet of her too. Jamie then gave out Valentine's day cards to everyone too. Later on in class, Kelvin distributed more chocolates to us, and Yvonne wished us a happy Valentine's day with a pack of porkey choc biscuits. It was really fun collecting gifts. Thinking about it, this will be the last Valentine's Day spent together with girls, after that it'll be an all-male affair in the army, and hopefully I'll get into a University later on.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home