Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, February 10, 2006

Visit to teacher's house

My Chemistry tutor invited my class to his house this afternoon. He lives in a condo-like estate near RJC in Bradell. One of my classmates lives there too, and everyone was making fun of her, calling her my tutor's daughter, maid etc. It was really funny. The route from the entrance we used to his house was long. We had to climb several flights of stairs before finally seeing his block. It was a 2-storey apartment.

I love the design concept of his house. It was like a cottage, and even his bedroom was furnished with wooden furniture. The most surprising thing of all, he did not have a television in his house! He only has 2 laptops to do his work, and probably surf the web for news and entertainment. We played a game called "Split" at his house, quite an interesting game as I've never played it before. He showed everyone some card tricks which were very interesting too.
After that we went to my classmate's house at Hougang for PS2 gaming and mahjong. We stayed there till about 8.30pm before leaving.

It has been a fun day, and with the A levels approaching, I'm sure we'll seldom or never enjoy such moments again. The O level results was released today too, I was not too concerned about it as I've no relatives or friends receiving their results.

There're lots of activites tomorrow, with a tutoring session in the morning to start with, and probably going down town to buy a new pair of sports shoes.

Valentine's day is approaching too, and it doesn't really mean anything to me as I'm not attached... I'm really a lifeless person. Looking at several couples in my class, and many around the college, I just feel that I'm missing something... Hopefully I'll find one soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home