Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday...

I went for a tutoring session today at Yangzheng Pri school. So far I've done 1 tutoring session, this is my second one. I tutored one P6 girl today, and taught her some maths and science. She did not bring her textbook so I didn't really know what to teach her. Oh well, nothing I can do too, hopefully she'll bring textbooks for the next session.

Later on in the evening, my family and I went to my Dad ex-collegue's house, a condo in Bedok. There was actually a tennis game, but it was cancelled due to rain, sad. When the rained stopped, there was BBQ. I ate mostly chicken wings, bee hoon and prawns. I wonder why there was no satay... And yep, collected several red packets :D
I've been drinking some beers this CNY. I drink at least half a can of beer at every house I visit.

I've yet to watch I Not Stupid Too, heard it's a really nice show, hopefully I'll have time to catch it.

I also found out that one of my YFC coursemates got into the PPL course, I'm really happy for him. I think he's the only person from 139 who got into the PPL course as the JC students cannot make it due to A lvls... Hopefully someone from the remaining 4 or 5 in the course will get into PPL, especially those from Poly and Uni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home