Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Busy, busy, busy

It has been all work and no play this few weeks. Next Wednesday is the GP prelim examinations, and it's only 69 days till the A levels. We're now doing all the various JC prelim papers we can possibly do during tutorial lessons and free time. I think I've done most work on Chemistry, the Chem dept drills everyone on the MCQ and Paper 2 questions. It has really helped me revise alot, and I suddenly feel I know alot more about Chemistry than ever before. I hope this will help me attain at least a grade B in the A levels.

As for the other subjects, I feel that I'm spending less time on Physics. Thus I'm not as proficient in doing the prelim paper questions as before.
I have now set my aim for the A levels - A for Phy, Maths and Econs, B for Chem and A2 for GP. I know it's possible as my friends and many other people have attained better results than this. I really need something to inspire me - probably it is the ambition to be a pilot in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home