Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sinking into depression...

I've finally gotten back all my mid-year exam results. The results for ALL my subjects have dropped. From my block test results of AAAD, it's now BDDD.

I got a B for my usual ace subject Maths. Careless mistakes were the culprits.
I got Ds for Phy, Chem and Econs. I think I've did the worst for Physics. I didn't really study for it and now it has hit me back. I scored 45/110 for my P3, my worst ever performance for Physics. I'm quite happy about my Chem results though. I did pretty well for MCQ, and I understood the mistakes made in the other papers. But I still cannot accept the extremely poor doing for Physics. I really need to brush up, with the Prelims and A levels just 3 months away! The results have really shown that the World Cup distracted me from my studies.

3 Comments:

  • Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 PM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home