Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Blogging again!

I've not updated my blog for such a long time. I've been staying back in school till around 7pm this week, to complete my work, chat with friends and play badminton.

I played in the intra-JC badminton competition today, pairing up with my classmate Jamie in the mixed doubles. We walked-over for the first match as our opponents were missing in action. They were our PE teachers, but surprisingly both failed to turn up. We progressed into the quarter-finals and had a disappointing 14-21 loss. I think we played better than them but just failed to score the points when it mattered. I smashed the shuttle into the net twice, and missed the shuttle once... I think I was too nervous. My partner played well, scoring several points for us.
I don't think there'll be anymore intra-JC sports competitions held anymore, it's really great to have the class join together and have fun. My next target is to learn table-tennis. :D

1 Comments:

  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home