Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, July 09, 2006

NJC SB @ Esplanade

I went for the Etude 31 concert presented by NJC's Symphonic Band yesterday night. It was my first time attending a concert at the Esplanade, so it was exciting for me. The Esplanade definitely beats Victoria Concert Hall in terms of experience and ambience. The ticket price was steeper though.



I met several of my friends there, some from S10 and some were my primary and secondary school mates. It has been a long time since I last met them. I personally liked the FFX theme the best, especially To Zanarkand. Although I've the mp3 version, nothing beats listening from a live band.


World Cup Finals tonight! My brother supports France and I support Italy!
Go Azzuri!!!

2 Comments:

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:08 PM  

  • I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home