Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Long weekend

The long Youth Day weekend has been really great.

I went to The Cathay to catch a movie for the first time. I watched Just My Luck together with my younger brother. The movie was too straight forward and was not really worth the money. Anyway, the new cinema is great. Seats are very comfortable, popcorn set meal @ $6.50, much cheaper than the nearby GV. I'd definitely choose Cathay over GV anytime!
On my way there, I met my sec sch classmate Roxanne, together with her friend. She still looks great as ever.

Yesterday I spent the whole day studying Physics. I re-read all the lecture notes and made summary of the notes in an exercise book. I think this method works and I'll see how it goes on Thursday's physics mid-year exam. In the evening, I went jogging at the stadium. I was surprised to meet my economics tutor there. He has there to play soccer. There're often soccer games being played at the stadium, I think its a lower division league as there're proper referees and linesmen. Tomorrow is the last day of this long weekend and I hope to be able to complete my revision.

England's finally out of the World Cup, they deserve it as their coach sucks! He pick Theo Walcott over Jermaine Defoe, wtf?
If Italy can beat Germany this Wednesday, I have a strong feeling they'll win the World Cup.

1 Comments:

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home