Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Prelims finally over

It seems like I had just taken my first exam paper a few days ago... I completed my 2-week long prelim exams yesterday, which ended with the Physics P1&2. Overall, I handled this exam much better than my mid-year as I studied for it. The A levels is really unlike the O levels where you can just relax a week before the exam and expect to be able to do most of the questions. I had this attitude for my mid-years and I was totally wrong. The A levels is just 1 month away, and I'm quite excited about it. I have a very strong feeling that this batch of students will create history in terms of excellent academic results for NYJC. :)

I woke up early at 7am today and went for a jog at the nearby stadium. The exercise and and fresh air really brightens up your day. As I usually jog in the evening, this was the first time jogging in the morning. I was surprised the stadium was crowded with adults jogging and senior citizens doing tai-zhi in large groups. Singapore's healthy lifestyle campaign is really working.

I've got a break from school till next Wednesday, and I'm going to catch up with sleep and playing time. :D

Here's a picture for everyone:



(It's a great way to lock your bicycle on the streets)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home