Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, September 08, 2006

Crunch time

It's Friday today, the prelim exams are just three days away! This time, I hope I've done more sufficient preparation than for the mid-years. I still probably have to practice a few more physics and maths prelim papers, and I'm ready.

I went back to school yesterday for chemistry consultation. Mr Wan was there at about 10am, and 5 of us sat at the round table outside LT4 and asked questions for more than 3 hours, whoah. Mr Wan commented that he actually wanted to complete some admin stuff, but couldn't do so as we took up all his time. Later on, we had lunch together and he even bought us drinks.

I really want to do well in this prelim exams as it'll prepare me for the A levels. Without excellent A level results, my career options will be bleak. It will be tough to get into a course with C and D grades, especially since I'll have to spend 2 years in the army and there's so much competition this time.


A beautiful picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home