Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Teachers' Day

Today's teachers day celebration in school was fun. We had two Indian dance instructors leading the school in a Bhangra dance workout. Some people danced so enthusiastically till they were drenched in perspiration, while some just sat there to watch. Anyhow, the dance was fun.

My class made scrapbooks containing notes from every one of S6A for our teachers. I'm really glad we came together as a class to come up with gifts of gratitute for our teachers. While in secondary school, we gave presents individually to the teachers and the class spirit wasn't really there. I'm sure the teachers would prefer sincere notes of words than expensive gifts, sincerity is priceless.

Later on, I was thinking of whether to visit my secondary school teachers. It was already 11am then, and the teachers would have all left the school, just like last year. Thus, I joined a group of friends to play computer games at a LAN shop.

Prelims is just one week away, I never thought that time would pass this quickly. Soon, it'll be the A levels already. Somehow I do not really feel prepared for the A levels, but the aim of achieving straight As is always stuck in my head. I really need to do something effective and quick about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home