Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, December 28, 2006

An exciting new year awaits

I'm sure 2007 will be a great year waiting for us to transition into it. For me, I've got lots of activities to look forward to. I'll be going overseas with my friends for the first time, to Genting. After that, it'll be more exciting work at the hotel. Come March, MOE will announce the date all JC students are waiting for - the release of the A level results. Even though it is still 3 months away, just a slight thought of it makes me nervous and excited. I really do not know how I'll feel on that day itself, it's something even bigger than the release of the O level results.

So far, I'm getting used to working, it is becoming a routine. Setting up the shop, talking to people, closing the cashier etc. It's definitely great working in a department with 7 ladies and 0 gentlemen. I've learnt a lot from them. They even gave me chocolates and cologne for Christmas, I really didn't expect it. I still have loads to learn though, especially how to sell items which I do not actually use. I need to pursuade guests to buy the necklace, shawl or earrings on display, items which I've never used before in my life. I've also come to know of several brand name items like Bvlgari fragrance, Pashminas (goat fur material), Allan Ross, and several other designer items.

I'm signing off now to take some much needed rest, good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home