Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Slow life

Life has been much slower than normal since the A levels ended. It has been fun and games everyday. I'm now craving for some work to do, but there aren't many. I'm looking around for jobs and hope to find one soon.

Yesterday was my brother's birthday and we bought a cake to celebrate it at home. Today we went to Swissotel for a birthday celebration dinner for my mum and brother. My mum's birthday is on 28 Nov while my brother's on 25 Nov. The main course food was alright, with sushi and chinese food. Dessert was great, they had the chocolate fountain, durian pudding and many varieties of cakes. Overall, it was superb.

Still very bored, not sure what to do! I'm just looking forward to March when I collect my A level results! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home