Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I went out with my Sec sch classmates today. One of them told me it was to shop for prom clothes, but it ended up as a belated celebration for my birthday. I did not expect it at all, it was a pleasant surprise. I initially planned of joining my JC mates for dinner in the evening, but couldn't as my sec sch mates planned for dinner as well. I got a really nice sling bag from them as a present, thank you! We went to Suntec for about 2hours to shop for prom clothes. I couldn't decide on which long-sleeve shirt to buy, so didn't buy anything in the end. My friend managed to get his shirt for his retro-themed prom party though.

On the way out of Suntec towards CityLink, I met my JC mates, a very large group of them. I guess it's really fate that I cannot join both groups, somehow everything was planned for today. It's my Mum's birthday today, so I came home earlier to celebrate it together with family. Time really flies, it's one birthday after another. I really wonder how I'd be on my 50th birthday. :D

It's now that I realise my blog really lacks pictures. I'll probably bring a camera along if convenient, on every outing I go to so as to capture every memorable moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home