Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Consider it as done...

One more paper left on Friday, and I'd have officially completed my A level course. 2 years is really fast, and I've been really stressed out during the past few weeks preparing for the exams. I had totally no life, I was stuck at home every day, studying-studying-study. Now, I'm beginning to worry about the results. All I know is that I'll not get a good grade for Chemistry, probably a C. Even then, I'm not completely confident of getting straight As. I somehow feel that my Math and Econs may drop to be B grade. I guess only time will tell, come March when I get the results...

I'm still thinking of what I can do with 5 months of total free time. Almost all my friends are enlisting in January, they'd probably spend their time relaxing before enduring military life for 2 years. Meanwhile, I stuck with choosing between enrolling into a driving course or taking up a part-time job. I'll probably take up a part-time job as I may not be able to complete the driving course in 5 months.

I'm soooo looking forward to playing pool and basketball with my friends after the exams. Wooohoo! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home