Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lots of stuff

So many things happened last week.

I finally received an acceptance letter into NTU's Aerospace program. I've not received a letter from NUS though, probably by next week. There's also no news from NTU about the scholarship application I sent, chances are that I've to apply for it again next year. I also received an invitation letter to NYJC's College Day. I pray hard that I can attend it, it really means a lot to me, to be able to meet my teachers and friends after so many months.

NDU's training is getting routine, it's just the many speculations about book out timings that make things a lot interesting. Like last week, there were almost 20 people who reported sick. Thus the sergeants wanted to reward the fighting fit by giving them a Friday night book out. However, the people who reported sick rebutted the decision saying it was unfair. In the end, everyone booked out on Satuday after breakfast. Blarh. I'm sure there'll be more of such cases this week.

Currently, I can only plan my programs on a weekly basis as I've totally no idea whats going to happen, whether I can book out during the weekend or not. Army is really so regimental with zero freedom while in camp. It has only been 3 weeks so far, my already routine life is becoming even more routine. I wonder how I'll survive in University after two years, where creativity is very much needed for me to survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home