Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life, NDP, Fireworks Festival

NDP
For the past few months since June, I had been busy with NDP. Everywhere in camp I hear my peers and superiors talking/breathing/laughing/joking about NDP. From Combined Rehearsal 1 to 6, plus Preview, there were 7 full-dress practices before the actual Aug 9 event. It came and gone, and it's all back to the usual life in camp.


Here's the group of people who set up the entire communications network for NDP. It's amazing how a small group accomplished a mega-scale task.
Upcoming is an overseas exercise to Aussie, another project that requires lots of preparation. That just means more OT...
I can't wait to ORD next Feb!

SG Fireworks Festival

The above are some pictures taken during the fireworks display, taken with a Casio Exilim camera.
The tickets were distributed among NDP participants, and I was lucky to get a pair of tickets during a ballot cause there were insufficient tickets to go around. Other than the spectacular 15min fireworks display, the other show performances were sub-standard. I heard people paid $30-$70 for a pair of tickets in online auctions, it's definitely not worth the money.

20,000
Anyway, I'm very surprised my blog has 20,000 hits. Thanks to everyone who visits it, I promise to update as regularly as I can from now on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home