Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Updates

I haven't been updating my blog for a while, I had been too busy and also a little lazy to do so.

I just returned from a short holiday to Malaysia. I was in Kuala Lumpur for 3 days, and in Genting for 2 days. A shopping mall The Pavillion was recently opened. It has the same concept as The Paragon, where all the outlets of expensive brands are located, like Ralph Lauren, LV and Giorgio Armani. The mall is much bigger than Paragon though, probably twice as large. I also went to the other malls like KL Plaza, Lot10 and Sungei Wang. These are basically the main shopping centres in KL.
I also went to a Pasar Malam that's held on Wednesdays only. It stretched more than 1km along the streets, and cars were parked everywhere, with so many people around. The stalls mainly sold food and pirated CDs. There were actual road side stalls, where hawkers fried char kway teow by the streets and cooked laksa on the spot there. Singapore's pasar malam is totally uncomparable to this.
The Genting trip was boring though, everything was still the same since I went there in April with my friends. Food there is excessively over-priced, and the theme-park is outdated. A simple meal of chicken rice costs RM13, which is ~$6-7, three times the price if you were to dine in KL.

Overall, it was an enjoyable trip, takes me away from my current everyday life in NS. There's a class outing planned for this weekend, can't wait to meet my friends again. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home