Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Racial Harmony Day cum Class Revamping

The day has finally come for a teacher to complain about our seating arrangement, haha. Mrs Haugen demanded us to re-arrange the table and chairs to the plain 4 by 2 arrangement (we were seating in rows of 4 or 5s before that).
This time, Wen Hui wanted to go away from HC, and well, I obliged. We both sat together at the back instead of the front. The distance from the board forced me to put on my glasses more oftenly. I dislike wearing glasses cause it makes me look like a bookworm/nerd/freak, but there's no choice now...

Anyway, it's Racial Harmony Day today and it's been a pretty fun day. All our teachers except Mrs Haugen agreed not to teach as all of us were not in the mood to do so, haha. The concert's great too, too bad I do not have any pics to illustrate it, maybe someone can send me *hint* :D
The results of the winning couple for Sec3's very shocking too. I'm not being prejudice but it's very funny, haha. The racial harmony quiz is very screwed up too. Only the students sitting infont had the chance to answer it. The MC was fucked up and said Chinese New Year doesn't last for 15 days (she even gave the excuse that she wanted to scare the boy). Well, she doesn't know her facts about the main races in Singapore well and wants to become the MC of a Racial Harmony Quiz (WTF!)

Anyway, I'm kind of addicted to songs by Jet. I'm always listening to Hold On and Look What You've Done, both by Jet.
- Spiderman 2 has the best soundtrack package ever! -
 
OK, bye for now, I'll update my blog more oftenly in time to come. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home