Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Finally free...

After so many tests and classes ending late for 3 days, I'm finally free. I'm now so-so-so-so looking forward to the long National Day holidays. We'll get holidays from Friday onwards all the way till Wednesday!! Yep! Wednesday! YAY! :D

I had Physics, Biology and Chemistry tests all in 3 days, and I had to study for the tests at night, after tuition classes. It was a mental torture. I'll have another Chinese test tomorrow, blarh... These are all signs of the nearing of the O levels -dooms day-

Anyway, today's one of my classmates birthday, yesterday was one too. He was kind enough to give out chocolates to the class, an act which everyone appreciated too it seems. The class bought him a water-bottle - he's a guy who loves drinking water, he brings 2 water bottles to sch, heh. Mrs Haugen wished him happy birthday too, at least in an enthusiastic manner unlike Mrs Kwok. :P

Recalling the ship of Dreams - Titanic, my friend Stella shared this article with me: http://www.cnn.com/US/9902/21/titanic.whistle/ It features the Titanic whistle which last blew at 12:15 a.m., April 15, 1912 before the ship's historical sink. Titanic is a ship ever so mesmerzing and mysterious. I really hope that one day I'd be able to look at the real wreckage.

Now to sports. Arsenal's skipper Patrick Vieira has been transferred to Real Madrid. Arsenal agreed a £23.1million fee for Vieira. Real Madrid's team of superstars has now notably consists of Casillas, Zidane, Figo, Beckham, Raul, Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos and Vieira.
Click here for the full story.
Chelsea is the Real Madrid-comparable team of the EPL. I think that John Terry, Didier Drogba and Arjen Robben will be the core players of Chelsea.


Patrick Vieira

1 Comments:

  • home equity line of credit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home