Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, July 26, 2004

Rushed entry...

Well, its just another usual day for me today.

Had PE today and I kinda enjoyed it. Too bad we're going to have volleyball instead of soccer in the next few PE lessons, but never mind the change in sport, as long as we get to play outdoors. This is one of the very few times where I have played volleyball and my forearms are now reddish, probably the blood capillaries burst due to the sudden impact. Hope it'll heal soon though.

After school, there was the English Mock Exam where all Sec4s had to complete a comprehension passage. It was boring though, even though I managed to finish it about 30mins before time. Probably its one of the poorer tests that I'll fair in.

Alright, I'll have to get some sleep now. Bye!

P.S. Visitors please sign my guestbook before leaving, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home