Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Saturday Night Out

I came home late and didn't have any inspiration post a blog entry yesterday.

It was my ex-classmate's birthday yesterday, she invited all her friends to her chalet @ Downtown East. Luckily my Dad agreed to fetch me there after my tuition, else taking public transport from my tuition place to Pasir Ris would take about 2 hours! I went there with Wilson and to my surprise, the BBQ hadn't even started yet. Winston and Allen got the fire going at around 9pm and everyone including me helped out in the bbq'ing. :D There were hotdogs, chicken wings, 'honey you tiao', fried beehon, fried rice and a few other types food. Too bad there wasn't satay, no idea why, I love satay.

All the ex-2/5 people cliqued together around a table and ate the food. Next, the 2/7 gang aka gay club, no one seemed to welcome them though.

After all the fun, we planned on how to get home. It was about 11pm by then and the Band members whom we wanted to wait for before we leave, hadn't arrived. In the end, we decided not to wait for them and left after cutting the bday cake. I went home by cab as the bus services had halted service by that time.

There was another situation altogether in the taxi. The driver seemed to have a poor eyesight and didn't even put on his glasses. He even asked us to look out for a signboard along the way, amazing huh? Worse still, he took the route which was longer, wasted about 30mins of our time. If I were a tourist, I would have complained about him and not come to Singapore anymore.

Blarh, this is the end of the summary of my night-out yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home