Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

*Nightmare Tuesday*

Argh, it's Tuesday again and it's the longest day of the week for me.

I woke up at 5:50am and the day ended at 7:30pm after my english tuition. Thats over 14 hours of non-stop studying, it's really tiring. I almost fell asleep in the bus on the way back from school, and also during the english tuition class....

Anyway, the Copa America Cup has ended with Brazil being the Champions. Now I've got no more soccer matches to watch during recess. The food in the canteen also sucks. I almost spat out my "cooked-food" meal which students eat almost everyday. It's just... yucks! But I've got no choice but to eat it, its the best type of stomach-filling food the canteen has to offer (argh!).

The Chemistry S-Cube ended pretty early today at about 4pm. As usual, I walked home with my friends and joked around. Zhenhao made great fun of Hongchuan and everyone was laughing their heads off, LOL. (People who were around should know what I'm talking about, haha)
Anyway, I do think that Hongchuan will get -her if he perseveres, and also with classmates creating opportunities for them to -bond as one-. heh. :D

It's about 2 more weeks to Singapore's birthday, and 2 weeks + 3 days to the succession of the Prime Ministeral position. I do hope that Mr Lee Hsien Loong will make a good PM and continue to improve the policies and welfare of the citizens of Singapore.

Hey, I again appeal to everyone: PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK! Thanks a million!

Quote: A million mile journey starts with the first step. You will never know until you have tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home