Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2004

1000 hits and more

Wow, my blog has reached 1000 page views. Thank you everyone for visiting my online diary and looking into the depth of my heart. I'm sure it'll hit 2000 page views by the end of September. :)

Today is like an examination day. I took the EMath P1 and Biology Mock Exam today at school. The EMath exam paper was alright but the Biology exam was a killer despite studying so hard for it. All the questions were application-based and not content-based. Angelina was the first to complete the paper and everyone applauded her effort.

Also, I wore the class t-shirt for the first time today. Almost everyone from 4/9 was wearing it too. Comments about the shirt? The neck portion of the shirt is too small and seem to be strangling me, heh. The t-shirt was thick but cannot absorb my perspiration. I think that the theory of cotton shirts being able to absorb sweat is wrong. I find that nylon shirts such as my school uniform absorb moisture more effectively.

I'm so sad for not being able to win tickets to today's NDP preview... :( A few of my classmates got it and some invited other classmates who did not win tickets, like Victor and Rebecca, to the parade. I've entered the ST NDP Tix competition, and really praying hard to be able to win the actual NDP tickets. Wish me luck! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home