Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

reflections for the day

National Day Parade aka NDP is becoming an increasingly prestigious event for Singaporeans. Tickets to attend the Parade can be valued for as high as S$100! I myself want to go for the NDP because of the beautiful fireworks display.
And today, there was a chance to get tickets but I blew it! The announcement for the ticket balloting said that it'd start at 2:30pm, and when I got there, the teachers in charge said that the entry for the balloting closed at 2:30pm (fuck it)! Well, the announcement was downright vague and the teacher who wrote it deserves to be shot at. Not only me, a few of my classmates were angry too, it was totally unfair!

Also, I got my class t-shirt today. It was quite nice, but the price tag of $14 is pretty steep for a simple shirt. The design of the shirt is nice though, thanks to hemma, stella and fernando for their great work! I hope the shirt will not shrink after washing, cause it'll not fit me then.

The social studies test today was quite easy, managed to complete it in 30 mins. I doubt the teacher would have the time and energy to mark over a hundred test scripts after every Wednesday's test. Students would probably not put in their utmost effort to score for the test too. I doubt Mrs Chua's mentality of "exams every week will do the student good" is going to work.

Overall, today's quite a relaxing day, no homework and tuition - at least for today.
The EPL season's going to start soon, on the 14th of Aug, not sure what's the first fixture though. But I'm sure that I'll be looking forward to watching Chelsea take on Man Utd or Arsenal! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home